Publisher Interview with Michael Cader
Michael Cader, founder of Publishers Lunch and Publishers Marketplace, talked about his career in publishing and his e-book, BEA Buzz… read more
Michael Cader, founder of Publishers Lunch and Publishers Marketplace, talked about his career in publishing and his e-book, BEA Buzz Books: Excerpts From Over 30 Top Fall 2012 Titles which gives book sellers and consumers a taste of major upcoming books.
He was interviewed while at the annual book publishing trade show, Book Expo America, held June 4-7, 2012, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
More Videos From
Book Expo America 2012 - Tuesday Interviews
- Bernice King on Desert Rose
- Publisher Interview with Carolyn Coleburn
- Publisher Interview with Michael Cader
- Publisher Interview with Sarita Varma
- Publisher Interview with Scott Moyers
- Book Discussion on The Good Girls Revolt
- Publisher Interview with Carrie Adams
- Book Discussion on My American Revolution
- Book Discussion on The Yellow Birds: A Novel
- Publisher Interview with John Donatich
- Publisher Interview with Mark Favreau
- Publisher Interview with Lissa Warren
Publisher Interview with Carolyn Coleburn
Carolyn Coleburn talked about recent and forthcoming books from Viking Press.
She was interviewed at her booth at Book…
Publisher Interview with Sarita Varma
Sarita Varma talked about recent and forthcoming books from Farrar, Straus, and Giroux.
She was interviewed at her booth…
Publisher Interview with Jonathan Karp and Morgan Entrekin
Jonathan Karp and Morgan Entrekin talked about the state of the publishing industry.
They were interviewed while at the…
Publisher Interview with Johnny Temple and Dennis Johnson
Indepenedent publishers talked about the publishing business. Johnny Temple is the founder and publisher of…