Innovation and Job Creation at the Local Level
Officials from Denver and Pittsburgh talked about their strategies for creating economic growth, focusing on education, collaborating with the business community, and investing in growth industries like hi-tech and health care.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Babe, Greg President and CEO Bayer Corporation
- Brough, Kelly President and CEO Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Fitzgerald, Rick Executive Allegheny County, PA
- Hancock, Michael B. Mayor Denver, CO
- Riopelle, Chris Senior Vice President DaVita Kidney Care
- Schultz, Nick Fellow American Enterprise Institute
- Yablonsky, Dennis Chief Executive Officer Allegheny Conference on Community Devel.
More Videos From
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Jobs Summit
- Governors Roundtable on Innovation and Economic Growth
- Innovation and Job Creation at the Local Level
- Chamber of Commerce Jobs Summit, Closing Remarks
Chamber of Commerce Jobs Summit
Joel Kotkin and Delore Zimmerman presented highlights from their new report Enterprising States Study: Policies that…
Chamber of Commerce Jobs Summit, Closing Remarks
In dlosing remarks at a day-long conference, participants spoke about the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s…
National Outlook on Job Creation
Thomas Donohue talked about the U.S outlook for job creation.
This program was part a U.S. Chamber of Commerce…
U.S. Labor Policy
Officials talked about a Bureau of Labor Statistics jobs report showing employment rose by 96,000 in August and…