Veteran Suicide Prevention, Part 1
Military leaders talked about some of the improvements that have been made to the detection and treatment of mental health problems in veterans.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Battaglia, Bryan Sergeant Major U.S. Marine Corps
- Brock, Donna Sergeant Major U.S. Army->Medical Command
- Gilstrap, John Sergeant Major U.S. Marine Corps
- Jelinski-Hall, Denise Chief Master Sergeant National Guard Bureau
- Kemp, Janet Program Director Department of Veterans Affairs->Office of Mental Health Services
- Leavitt, Michael O. Secretary (Former) Utah
- Morales, Walter Program Chief U.S. Army->Suicide Prevention
- Prince, Terry Command Master Chief U.S. Navy
- Roy, James Chief Master Sergeant U.S. Air Force
More Videos From
Defense Center of Excellence & VA Dept: 4th Annual Suicide Prevention ConferenceMore Videos
Defense Secretary Panetta on Suicide Prevention
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta spoke about the increase in veteran suicides. He talked about changing the military…
Secretary Sebelius on Veteran Suicide Prevention
Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius and Pamela Hyde spoke at a conference on suicide prevention.
Veteran Suicide Prevention, Part 2
Tregg Duerson and Mike Turner spoke at a suicide prevention conference. Mr. Duerson talked about his…
Assistance for Veterans Re-Adjusting to Civilian Life
Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki and Defense Secretary Leon Panetta briefed reporters at the Veterans Affairs…