House Republican Reaction to Health Care Law Supreme Court Ruling
House Republican leaders reacted to the Supreme Court decision that upheld the the health care law, the Affordable Care Act.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cantor, Eric U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
- Ellmers, Renee U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Hayworth, Nan U.S. Representative [R] New York
- Hensarling, Jeb U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- McCarthy, Kevin U.S. Representative [R] California
- McMorris Rodgers, Cathy U.S. Representative [R] Washington
- Price, Thomas "Tom" U.S. Representative [R] Georgia
The House has passed the Senate version of health care legislation by a vote of 219 to 212.
The House has passed both…
The House debated and passed health reform legislation by a vote of 220-215. One Republican, Rep. Joseph Cao…
House Speaker News Briefing
House Speaker John Boehner gave his weekly legislative briefing to the press, focusing on consideration of his plan to…