House Republican Reaction to Health Care Law Supreme Court Ruling
House Republican leaders reacted to the Supreme Court decision that upheld the the health care law, the Affordable Care Act.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Eric Cantor U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
- Renee Ellmers U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Nan Hayworth M.D. U.S. Representative [R] New York
- Jeb Hensarling U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Kevin McCarthy U.S. Representative [R] California
- Cathy McMorris Rodgers U.S. Representative [R] Washington
- Tom Price U.S. Representative [R] Georgia
The House passed the Senate version of health care legislation by a vote of 219 to 212. The House passed both the…
The House debated and passed health reform legislation by a vote of 220-215. One Republican, Rep. Joseph Cao…
House Session, Part 1
The House convened for a legislative session.
House Speaker News Briefing
House Speaker John Boehner gave his weekly legislative briefing to the press, focusing on consideration of his plan to…