Senators Brown, Whitehouse, and Levin on Expiring Tax Cuts
Senators Sherrod Brown (D-OH), Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI), and Carl Levin (D-MI) discussed the consequences of allowing the tax cuts to expire on the Senate floor.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Whitehouse, Sheldon U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
More Videos From
- Senators Reid and McConnell on U.S. Capitol Shootings
- Senator Udall on Colorado Shooting
- Senator Bennet on Colorado Shooting
- Senators Brown, Whitehouse, and Levin on Expiring Tax Cuts
- Senator Thune on Expiring Tax Cuts
Senator Thune on Expiring Tax Cuts
Senator John Thune (R-SD) spoke on the Senate floor the consequences of allowing tax cuts made during the George W.…
Senators Reid and McConnell on Tax Cut Bills
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) discussed the Republican and…
Senators Hatch, Begich, and Franken on Tax Cuts
Senators Orrin Hatch (R-UT), Mark Begich (R-AK), and Al Franken (D-MN) spoke on the Senate floor about expiring tax…
Senate Debate on on Expiring Tax Cuts
Senators Reid (D-NV) and McConnell (R-KY) debated future tax policy and extension of Bush-era tax cuts.