Rulemaking and Aviation Safety
Industry experts discussed the aviation rulemaking process and safety standards. They emphasized the importance of communication and… read more
Industry experts discussed the aviation rulemaking process and safety standards. They emphasized the importance of communication and collaboration between government and industry. Panelists answered audience members' questions following their remarks. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cassidy, Sean P. First Vice President Air Line Pilots Association, International
- Eley, Martin Director General Transport Canada->Civil Aviation
- Fox, Mitchell Chief International Civil Aviation Organiz.->Flight Operations
- Gilligan, Peggy Associate Administrator Federal Aviation Administration->Safety
- Hendricks, Tom Senior Vice President Airlines for America->Safety, Security and Operations
- Hogeman, Charles "Chuck" Chair Air Line Pilots Association, International->Human Factors and Training Group
More Videos From
Air Line Pilots Association: 2012 Air Safety ForumMore Videos
Critical Safety Issues at U.S. Airports
Industry experts talked about issues related to air safety.
Air Line Pilots Top Safety Issues
Medical professionals talked about health issues facing air line pilots.
2014 Air Safety Forum, Panel on Regulation
Officials from the Federal Aviation Administration, International Civil Aviation, Organization and Transit Canada…
John Pistole on Air Safety and Security
John Pistole, the TSA Administrator, was the featured speaker at the Air Line Pilots Association’s safety forum…