Rulemaking and Aviation Safety
Industry experts discussed the aviation rulemaking process and safety standards. They emphasized the importance of communication and… read more
Industry experts discussed the aviation rulemaking process and safety standards. They emphasized the importance of communication and collaboration between government and industry. Panelists answered audience members' questions following their remarks. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Sean P. Cassidy First Vice President Air Line Pilots Association, International
- Martin Eley Director General Transport Canada->Civil Aviation
- Mitchell Fox Chief International Civil Aviation Organiz.->Flight Operations
- Margaret "Peggy" Gilligan Associate Administrator Federal Aviation Administration->Safety
- Tom Hendricks Senior Vice President Airlines for America->Safety, Security and Operations
- Charles "Chuck" Hogeman Chair Air Line Pilots Association, International->Human Factors and Training Group
More Videos From
Air Line Pilots Association: 2012 Air Safety ForumMore Videos
Critical Safety Issues at U.S. Airports
Industry experts talked about issues related to air safety.
2014 Air Safety Forum, Panel on Modernizing Airspace System
Experts from two think tanks and the union representing air traffic controllers talked about modernizing and funding of…
Air Line Pilots Top Safety Issues
Medical professionals talked about health issues facing air line pilots.
2014 Air Safety Forum, Closing Keynote
Garrett Reisman delivered the closing keynote address at the 2014 Air Safety Forum. He spoke about the future of…