Critical Safety Issues at U.S. Airports
Industry experts talked about issues related to air safety.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Sean P. Cassidy First Vice President Air Line Pilots Association, International
- Patrick Doyle Director Federal Aviation Administration->Runway Safety
- Charles "Chuck" Hogeman Chair Air Line Pilots Association, International->Human Factors and Training Group
- Steve Jangelis Chair Air Line Pilots Association, International->Airport Ground and Environment Group
- Ric Loewen Representative National Air Traffic Controllers Association->Runway Safety
- Christopher Oswald Vice President Airports Council International->North America
- Mont Smith Director Airlines for America->Safety
More Videos From
Air Line Pilots Association: 2012 Air Safety ForumMore Videos
Rulemaking and Aviation Safety
Industry experts discussed the aviation rulemaking process and safety standards. They emphasized the importance of…
Air Line Pilots Top Safety Issues
Medical professionals talked about health issues facing air line pilots.
John Pistole on Air Safety and Security
John Pistole, the TSA Administrator, was the featured speaker at the Air Line Pilots Association’s safety forum…
Automation and Technology in Aviation
Air line industry officials talked about challenges in aviation safety, security, and human performance, and the action…