Mitt Romney's Governing Style
Mitt Romney campaign advisers talked about his governing style. In their comments both said that many people would be surprised by his ability to work with Democrats.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ronald Brownstein Editorial Director National Journal
- Edward W. Gillespie Counsel (Former) White House
- David Gregory Host NBC->"Meet the Press"
- R. Glenn Hubbard Dean Columbia University->Graduate School of Business
More Videos From
National Journal: Path to Power
- National Journal Briefing with Representatives Chaffetz and Bono Mack
- National Journal Briefing with Senator Kyl
National Journal Briefing with Senator Kyl
Senator Jon Kyl (R-AZ) talked about Congress and what might happen if Mitt Romney is elected president. Senator…
National Journal Briefing with Representatives Chaffetz and Bono Mack
Representatives Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) and Mary Bono Mack (R-CA) talked about how Mitt Romney would work with Congress…
2012 Presidential Election and Polling
Pollsters talked about canvassing data on President Obama and Mitt Romney. Topics included the candidates'…
Romney Presidential Campaign
Ron Kaufman talked about Mitt Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign. Topics included Mr. Romney’s…