Former Federal Communications Commission members talked about investment opportunities in the energy and broadband sectors and how they might spur economic growth. They also responded to questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Calabrese, Michael Vice President and Director New America Foundation->Wireless Future Program
- Cooper, Mark N. Director Consumer Federation of America->Research
- Furchtgott-Roth, Harold Commissioner (Former) Federal Communications Commission
- Hundt, Reed E. Chair (Former) Federal Communications Commission
- Levin, Blair Chief of Staff (Former) Federal Communications Commission->Office of the Chairman
Effects of Government Shutdown on the Federal Communications Commission
Blair Levin and Harold Furchtgott-Roth talked about the short- and long-term implications of the October 1-16, 2013,…
Telecommunications experts and scholars talked about access to high-speed data networks in rural…
Communicators with Blair Levine and Reed Hundt
Former Federal Communications Commission Chairman Reed Hundt and the former architect of the FCC’s national…
Future of the Federal Communications Commission
Richard Wiley talked about Federal Communications Commission (FCC) policies and their role in the future of Internet…