Federal Health Care Law
Panelists talked about the Supreme Court cases that challenged the legality of the Affordable Care Act, the health care law.
The last four minutes of the event were cut off for live programming.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Phyllis Albritton Executive Director (Former) Colorado Regional Health Information Organization
- Paul D. Clement Solicitor General (Former) Department of Justice
- Ezekiel J. Emanuel M.D. Senior Fellow Center for American Progress
- Robert Kocher M.D. Special Assistant to the President National Economic Council
- Philip J. Weiser Professor University of Colorado, Boulder->Law and Telecommunications
Future of Wireless and Broadband Policy
Charles Ergen talked about his career and the future of broadband with Phil Weiser. Mr. Ergen, a former…
Reaction to Supreme Court Oral Arguments on Health Care
Attorneys and others reacted to arguments on the third day of the Supreme Court’s consideration of the 2010…
Supreme Court Health Care Law Oral Argument, Day 3, Medicaid Expansion
The Supreme Court heard oral arguments on the fourth of the four cases challenging the 2010 health care law. The…
Supreme Court Health Care Law Oral Argument, Day 3, Severability
The Supreme Court heard oral arguments on the third of the four cases challenging the 2010 health care law. The…