Drug Safety and Security
Panelists discussed drug safety and security, including the impact of counterfeit drugs on the industry. They also responded to questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John Castellani President Pharmaceutical Rsrch and Mfrs of America
- Scott A. LaGanga Executive Director Partnership for Safe Medicines
- Ralph G. Neas President Generic Pharmaceutical Assn.
More Videos From
Partnership for Safe Medicines: 3rd Annual Counterfeit Drug Conference
- Technological Strategies For Safe Medicine Use
- John Roth Remarks
- Drug Safety and Security
- International Anti-Counterfeit Prescription Drug Efforts
- Margaret Hamburg Remarks
- Counterfeit Prescription Drugs Conference, Closing Remarks
Technological Strategies For Safe Medicine Use
Panelists talked about the need for technical solutions to the counterfeit drug problem, and the standardization of…
John Roth Remarks
John Roth, Director of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s Office of Criminal Investigations talked about the…
Margaret Hamburg Remarks
Margaret Hamburg gave the keynote address at a conference on counterfeit prescription drugs. She talked about a…
Margaret Hamburg Remarks on Counterfeit Perscription Drugs
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner Margaret Hamburg gave her assessment of the problem of counterfeit…