Politico Presidential Debate Wrap-Up
Politico reporters and editors reviewed the final debate between presidential candidate President Barack Obama and former Governor Mitt Romney. Many spoke remotely from the site of the debate at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Mike Allen Chief Correspondent Politico->White House
- Josh Gerstein Correspondent Politico->White House
- John F. Harris Editor-in-Chief Politico
- James Hohmann National Correspondent Politico->Politics
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Jennifer R. Psaki Spokesperson Obama Presidential Campaign
- Lois Romano Senior Writer Politico
- Rachel Smolkin Editor Politico->White House
- Jim VandeHei Co-Founder and Executive Editor Politico
Politico Vice Presidential Debate Wrap-Up
Politico journalists reacted to that evening’s vice presidential debate between Vice President Joe Biden and…
Politico Election Night Coverage, Part One
Mike Allen, John Harris, and Jim VandeHei hosted Politico.com’s election night coverage, which included election…
Politico Presidential Debate Review
Politico reporters and editors reviewed the first debate between presidential candidate President Barack Obama and…
Politico Wrap-Up of the Democratic National Convention Day One
Politico.com reviewed speeches from the first day of the Democratic National Convention.