Regulation of Large Banks
Panelists discussed whether big banks should be broken up to protect American taxpayers.
People in this video
- Bradley D. Belt Executive Director (Former) Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp.
- Simon Johnson Professor Massachusetts Institute of Technology->Sloan School of Management
- Harvey Rosenblum Executive Vice President Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Phillip L. Swagel Assistant Secretary (Former) Department of the Treasury->Economic Policy
- Peter J. Wallison Analyst American Enterprise Institute->Financial Policy
Financial Industry Regulations, Business Interests
The House Financial Services Committee heard testimony on a bill to eliminate systemic risk and provide for prudential…
Dodd-Frank Financial Regulations Law
Panelists talked about the scope of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, the 2010 financial…
Members of the American Enterprise Institute’s “Shadow Financial Regulatory Committee” talked about…
U.S. Economic Agenda
Panelists spoke about the state of the economy, job creation, tax policy, and ways to jump start the economy.