Tea Party Movement Ideology
Panelists talked about the ideological makeup of the tea party movement, in particular a study that found most were united on economic issues but split on social issues.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Emily Ekins Director Reason Foundation->Polling
- Jonathan Haidt Professor New York University->Business and Society Program
- David Kirby Vice President FreedomWorks->Development
- Jonathan Rauch Contributing Editor Atlantic, The
- John Samples Director Cato Institute->Center for Representative Government
Tea Party Movement and Government
Panelists talked about Tea Party political groups and their impact on the government.
This programs was interrupted…
Book Discussion on Not Invited to the Party
James Bennett talked about his book Not Invited to the Party: How the Demopublicans Have Rigged the System and Left…
Book Discussion on A Fundamental Freedom
David Lampo argues in his book that support for gay rights by the political right is in accordance with conservative…
Campaign Finance and Citizens United Decision
Political scholars examined the consequences of the Supreme Court’s [Citizens United v. Federal Election…