Foreign Policy Challenges in the Middle East
Foreign policy experts talked about some of the challenges facing the next White House administration, including Iran’s nuclear program, Israeli-Palestinian tensions, and the continuing unrest in Egypt and Syria.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cesari, Jocelyne Research Associate Harvard University->Center for Middle East Studies
- Kern, Nathaniel President Foreign Reports, Inc.
- Mattair, Thomas R. Executive Director Middle East Policy Council
- McConnel, Scott Founding Editor American Conservative
- Pillar, Paul R. National Intelligence Officer (Former) National Intelligence Council->Near East and South Asia
Violence and the Assad Regime in Syria
Middle East experts discussed the latest developments and the role of the international community in a conflict that…
Foreign Policy Issues in President Obama's Second Term
Marc Ginsberg talked about the foreign policy challenges in President Obama’s second term, and he responded to…
Senator Ben Cardin on Foreign Policy Issues
Senator Ben Cardin talked about foreign policy issues. He responded to telephone calls and electronic…
U.S. Foreign Policy Challenges
Guy Taylor and Howard LaFranchi talked about foreign policy challenges facing the U.S., and responded to telephone…