Open Phones, Part Two
Telephone lines were open for viewer comments on the question, “What issue is driving your vote?” in the presidential election.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John McArdle Guest Host C-SPAN
More Videos From
- Open Phones, Part Two
- Indiana and Ohio Senate Races
- Krist Novoselic on Electoral Reforms
- Nevada and the the 2012 Election
- Democratic Strategy in Nevada
- Republican Strategy in Nevada
- Abby Livingston on Ohio Senate Race
Second Presidential Debate
Peter Nicholas previewed the second presidential debate.
Republican Strategy in Nevada
Dan Burdish talked about Republican strategy for winning Nevada’s presidential electoral college votes and…
Open Phones, Part One
Telephone lines were open for viewer comments on the question, “What issue is driving your vote?” in the…
Florida and the 2012 Election
Brian Crowley talked about Florida’s status as a “swing” state in the 2012 presidential election, and…