Arab Media on U.S.-Arab Relations
Members of the Arab media remarked on how they view the U.S. while reporting for Middle Eastern networks. They also talked about the… read more
Members of the Arab media remarked on how they view the U.S. while reporting for Middle Eastern networks. They also talked about the changing news environment, including the influence of social media.
Then John Duke Anthony delivered a closing summary of the conference.
The 21st Annual Arab-U.S. Policymakers Conference was held by the National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations in the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Anthony, John Duke President and CEO National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations
- Bilbassy, Nadia Senior Correspondent Middle East Broadcasting Center->U.S.
- Ferguson, Barbara Bureau Chief Arab News->Washington
- Khashoggi, Jamal Editor in Chief Al Arab News Channel
- Mancino, Patrick Executive Vice President National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations
More Videos From
Nat'l Council on U.S.-Arab Relations: 21st Annual Policymakers Conference (Day2)
- Arabian Peninsula States
- National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations Luncheon
- U.S.-Arab Relations Luncheon Speeches
- Middle East Business and Employment Environment
- U.S. and Arab Strategies Toward Iran
- Arab Media on U.S.-Arab Relations
Middle East Business and Employment Environment
Representatives from both U.S. and Middle Eastern organizations talked about how the uncertain political situation in…
Dynamics of Cultural Communication
Participants talked about cultural differences between the United States and the Islamic world. Among the topics…
U.S.-Saudi Arabia Relations
Ambassadors John Smith and Mohammed Alhussaini Alsharif talked about the state of U.S.-Saudi Arabia…
U.S.-Arab Relations Luncheon Speeches
Egypt’s ambassador to the U.S. Mohamed M. Tawfik shared his experiences during on his country’s revolution…