Terrorists and Refugee Programs
Homeland Security and State Department officials testified at a hearing looking into the abuse of refugee programs by terrorists.
People in this video
- Lawrence F. Bartlett Director Department of State->Office of Refugee Admissions
- Dawn Scalici Deputy Undersecretary Department of Homeland Security->Office of Intelligence and Analysis
- Barbara Strack Chief U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services->Refugee Affairs Division
- Janice K Hahn U.S. Representative [D] California
- Patrick L. Meehan U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania
Terrorist Financing Since September 11, 2001
Witnesses testified about combating terrorist financing since the attacks of September 11, 2001.
Refugee Resettlement Program
Obama administration officials testified at a hearing on the fiscal and security implications of the…
House Republicans on Syrian Refugees and Paris Attacks
House Republicans spoke about the Paris terrorist attacks, the threat of ISIS*, and whether to allow Syrian refugees…
Wall Street Journal Leadership Forum, Secretary Carter
Defense Secretary Ashton Carter reacted to the November 13, 2015, terrorist attacks in Paris, saying he was not…