Terrorists and Refugee Programs
Homeland Security and State Department officials testified at a hearing looking into the abuse of refugee programs by terrorists.
People in this video
- Lawrence F. Bartlett Director Department of State->Office of Refugee Admissions
- Dawn Scalici Deputy Undersecretary Department of Homeland Security->Office of Intelligence and Analysis
- Barbara Strack Chief U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services->Refugee Affairs Division
- Janice K Hahn U.S. Representative [D] California
- Patrick L. Meehan U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania
Terrorist Financing Since September 11, 2001
Witnesses testified about combating terrorist financing since the attacks of September 11, 2001.
Refugee Resettlement Program
Obama administration officials testified at a hearing on the fiscal and security implications of the…
News headlines were read and phone lines were open for viewer calls on the question: “Should the U.S. close its…
State Department Daily Briefing
Mark Toner briefed reporters and responded to questions on a variety of topics, including the terror attacks in Paris…