Terrorists and Refugee Programs
Homeland Security and State Department officials testified at a hearing looking into the abuse of refugee programs by terrorists.
People in this video
- Lawrence F. Bartlett Director Department of State->Office of Refugee Admissions
- Dawn Scalici Deputy Undersecretary Department of Homeland Security->Office of Intelligence and Analysis
- Barbara Strack Chief U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services->Refugee Affairs Division
- Janice K Hahn U.S. Representative [D] California
- Patrick L. Meehan U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania
Terrorist Financing Since September 11, 2001
Witnesses testified about combating terrorist financing since the attacks of September 11, 2001.
Refugee Resettlement Program
Obama administration officials testified at a hearing on the fiscal and security implications of the…
Mr. Owais Ahmed Ghani talked about the situation in Baluchistan, focusing on Pakistan’s role as an important…
State Department Daily Briefing
Mr. Reeker briefed reporters on international efforts to combat global terrorism, military action in Afghanistan,…