Human Rights in Russia
A bipartisan roup of senators briefed the media on the Magnitsky Act, which targets Russian officials deemed by the U.S. to have violated human rights, as well as the Russia-Moldova trade bill.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Benjamin "Ben" L. Cardin U.S. Senator [D] Maryland
- Joseph "Joe" Lieberman U.S. Senator [I] Connecticut
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Jeanne Shaheen U.S. Senator [D] New Hampshire
- Roger Wicker U.S. Senator [R] Mississippi