Human Rights in Russia
A bipartisan roup of senators briefed the media on the Magnitsky Act, which targets Russian officials deemed by the U.S. to have violated human rights, as well as the Russia-Moldova trade bill.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cardin, Benjamin "Ben" L. U.S. Senator [D] Maryland
- Lieberman, Joseph "Joe" U.S. Senator [I] Connecticut
- McCain, John S. III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Shaheen, Jeanne U.S. Senator [D] New Hampshire
- Wicker, Roger U.S. Senator [R] Mississippi