Voting Wait Lines and the 2012 Election
Panelists talked about voter difficulties in the 2012 election. Topics included voter ID laws, long voting lines, and voter… read more
Panelists talked about voter difficulties in the 2012 election. Topics included voter ID laws, long voting lines, and voter suppression.
“Long Lines and High Enthusiasm” was part of a Pew Center on the States day-long conference on the voter experience in 2012, held in the Newseum. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bird, Jeremy National Field Director (Former) Obama Presidential Campaign
- Carney, Eliza Newlin Staff Writer Roll Call
- Giles, Robert F. Director New Jersey->Division of Elections
- Marshall, Eric Manager Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law->Legal Mobilization Project
- Tranter, Scott Managing Partner aPolit
More Videos From
Pew Center on the States: Voting in America 2012More Videos
Voting and Social Media
Panelists talked about the role social media played in the 2012 presidential election. Among the topics they…
Voter Registration Improvements
Panelists talked about challenges in voter registration and methods of improvement.
“Does Voter Registration…
2012 Election Trends
Panelists talked about some of the voter trends in the 2012 elections. Researchers from the Pew Center and MIT…
Voter Identification Laws
Ohio and West Virginia secretaries of state Jon Husted (R-OH) and Natalie Tennant (D-WV) talked about voter…