Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened for a period of morning business and thereafter resumed consideration of the motion to proceed to S 3637, the Transaction Account Guarantee (TAG) extension bill.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Mike Johanns U.S. Senator [R] Nebraska
- Tim P. Johnson U.S. Senator [D] South Dakota
- Mitch McConnell Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Bill Nelson U.S. Senator [D] Florida
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Jeff Sessions U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
- Mark Udall U.S. Senator [D] Colorado
- Tom Udall U.S. Senator [D] New Mexico
More Videos From
Senate Session, Part 2
At 2:15p.m. senators voted to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to S 3637.
The Senate confirmed the nomination…
The Senate convened for morning business until 2 p.m. The time from 11:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. was designated for…
The Senate convened at 2:00 p.m. and adjourned at 6:00 p.m. under the provisions of S.Res.612, as a further mark of…
The U.S. Senate convened for a legislative session and therafter resumed consideration of S.3637, the TAG extension…