Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened for a period of morning business and thereafter resumed consideration of the motion to proceed to S 3637, the Transaction Account Guarantee (TAG) extension bill.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Durbin, Richard "Dick" J. U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
- Grassley, Charles "Chuck" E. U.S. Senator [R] Iowa
- Johanns, Mike U.S. Senator [R] Nebraska
- Johnson, Tim P. U.S. Senator [D] South Dakota
- McConnell, Mitch Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Nelson, Bill U.S. Senator [D] Florida
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Sessions, Jefferson "Jeff" U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
- Udall, Mark U.S. Senator [D] Colorado
- Udall, Tom U.S. Senator [D] New Mexico
More Videos From
Senate Session, Part 2
At 2:15p.m. senators voted to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to S 3637.
The Senate confirmed the nomination…
The Senate convened for morning business until 2 p.m. The time from 11:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. was designated for…
The Senate convened at 2:00 p.m. and adjourned at 6:00 p.m. under the provisions of S.Res.612, as a further mark of…
The U.S. Senate convened for a legislative session and therafter resumed consideration of S.3637, the TAG extension…