Senate Session, Part 2
At 2:15p.m. senators voted to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to S 3637.
The Senate confirmed the nomination John E. Dowdell, of Oklahoma, to be U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of Oklahoma.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Corker, Bob U.S. Senator [R] Tennessee
- Grassley, Charles "Chuck" E. U.S. Senator [R] Iowa
- Hatch, Orrin U.S. Senator [R] Utah
- Inhofe, James M. U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- Isakson, John "Johnny" U.S. Senator [R] Georgia
- Leahy, Patrick J. U.S. Senator [D] Vermont
- Moran, Jerry U.S. Senator [R] Kansas
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Sanders, Bernard "Bernie" U.S. Senator [I] Vermont
More Videos From
Senate Session, Part One
The Senate convened for a period of morning business and thereafter resumed consideration of the motion to proceed to S…
The Senate convened for morning business until 2 p.m. The time from 11:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. was designated for…
The Senate convened at 2:00 p.m. and adjourned at 6:00 p.m. under the provisions of S.Res.612, as a further mark of…
The U.S. Senate convened for a legislative session and therafter resumed consideration of S.3637, the TAG extension…