Promoting Energy Efficiency
Witnesses testified on proposed reforms to the tax code and how incentives for energy efficiency could be implemented in broader tax reform efforts.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Benjamin "Ben" L. Cardin U.S. Senator [D] Maryland
- Thomas "Tom" R. Carper U.S. Senator [D] Delaware
- Matt Golden Chairman and Principal Efficiency.org
- Steven Nadel Executive Director American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
- John R. Thune U.S. Senator [R] South Dakota
- Mark Wagner Vice President Johnson Controls->Government Relations
- Ronald "Ron" Lee Wyden U.S. Senator [D] Oregon
Assistant Secretary Garman, state officials, and leaders from the appliance manufacturing industry testified about…
Energy Efficiency in the U.S.
Witnesses testified about he origin and scope of the Department of Energy’s loan guarantee program, lessons…
Energy Development on Federal Lands and Outer Continental Shelf
Secretary Salazar and other witnesses testified about federal land use and permissions use of offshore…
Energy Efficient Lighting
Witnesses testified about pending legislation, S. 2017, the Energy Efficient Lighting for a Brighter Tomorrow Act of…