Public Opinion on Gun Policy
Colleen L. Barry, associate professor and associate chair for Research and Practice in the Department of Health Policy and Management at… read more
Colleen L. Barry, associate professor and associate chair for Research and Practice in the Department of Health Policy and Management at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, talks about findings from a 2013 survey on gun violence.
Johns Hopkins University scholars today announced a series of recommendations on gun control. The proposals include an assault weapons ban, universal background checks and a ban on high capacity magazines. Johns Hopkins School of Public Health just concluded a two-day conference on gun violence. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Colleen L. Barry Associate Professor Johns Hopkins University->Department of Health Policy and Management
- David Hemenway Professor Harvard University->School of Public Health
- Jon Vernick Co-Director Johns Hopkins University->Center for Gun Policy and Research
- Daniel W. Webster Director Johns Hopkins University->Center for Gun Policy and Research
- Adam Winkler Professor University of California, Los Angeles->School of Law
More Videos From
Reducing Gun Violence SummitMore Videos
Reducing Gun Violence Summit News Conference
Johns Hopkins University scholars announced a series of recommendations on gun control, many of which are expected to…
Background Checks and Gun Trafficking
Panelists presented research on gun violence, focusing on background checks for gun buyers. Hidden camera footage…
Second Amendment Rights
Adam Winkler talked about the 2nd Amendment and reviewed how the Supreme Court has ruled in gun cases.
This program was…
Gun Violence and High-Risk Individuals
Panelists presented research on gun violence.*Topics included improving the country’s system of background…