House Speeches on Roe v. Wade
House members spoke on the chamber floor on the 40th anniversary of the Supreme Court’s ruling on the Roe v. Wade abortion case.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- DeGette, Diana L. U.S. Representative [D] Colorado
- Farr, Sam U.S. Representative [D] California
- Frankel, Lois J. U.S. Representative [D] Florida
- Hanabusa, Colleen Wakako U.S. Representative [D] Hawaii
- Holt, Rush U.S. Representative [D] New Jersey
- Jackson Lee, Sheila U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Maloney, Carolyn U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Messer, Allen "Luke" Lucas U.S. Representative [R] Indiana
- Pallone, Frank Jr. U.S. Representative [D] New Jersey
- Slaughter, Louise U.S. Representative [D] New York
More Videos From
U.S. House of RepresentativesMore Videos
March for Life Rally
Members of Congress and anti-abortion activists spoke at the annual “March for Life” rally, marking the…
Book Discussion on Generation Roe
Women’s health activist Sarah Erdreich talked about her book, Generation Roe: inside the Future of the Pro-Choice…
House Debate on Banning Abortion After 20 Weeks
Members of the House of Representatives debated a bill to ban abortions 20 weeks after conception.
Terry O'Neill Remarks
Terry O’Neill talked about strategies for opposition to state and federal legislative efforts to restrict…