House Speeches on Roe v. Wade
House members spoke on the chamber floor on the 40th anniversary of the Supreme Court’s ruling on the Roe v. Wade abortion case.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Diana L. DeGette U.S. Representative [D] Colorado
- Sam Farr U.S. Representative [D] California
- Lois J. Frankel U.S. Representative [D] Florida
- Colleen Wakako Hanabusa U.S. Representative [D] Hawaii
- Rush Holt U.S. Representative [D] New Jersey
- Sheila Jackson Lee U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Carolyn Maloney U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Allen "Luke" Lucas Messer U.S. Representative [R] Indiana
- Frank Pallone Jr. U.S. Representative [D] New Jersey
- Louise Slaughter U.S. Representative [D] New York
More Videos From
U.S. House of RepresentativesMore Videos
March for Life Rally
Members of Congress and anti-abortion activists spoke at the annual “March for Life” rally, marking the…
Book Discussion on Generation Roe
Women’s health activist Sarah Erdreich talked about her book, Generation Roe: inside the Future of the Pro-Choice…
House Debate on Banning Abortion After 20 Weeks
Members of the House of Representatives debated a bill to ban abortions 20 weeks after conception.
Terry O'Neill Remarks
Terry O’Neill talked about strategies for opposition to state and federal legislative efforts to restrict…