Open Phones on National Review Institute Summit
Telephone lines were open for viewer comments after a speech by Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) at the National Review Institute Summit in Washington, D.C. Speeches by Representative Paul Ryan (R-WI) and Governor Scott Walker (R-WI) were seen earlier.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
More Videos From
National Review Conference
- Panel Discussion on Republican Party Challenges
- Representative Ryan at National Review Institute Summit
- Governor Scott Walker at National Review Institute Summit
- Senator Ted Cruz at National Review Institute Summit
- Open Phones on National Review Institute Summit
- Future of Energy
- Peter Thiel at National Review Institute Summit
Open Phones on Conservative Political Action Conference
Telephone lines were open for viewer comments on the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC).
Reaction to Paul Ryan Speech
Telephone lines were open for viewer comments on the Values Voter Summit, in particular a speech by vice presidential…
Bay and Her Boys Book Party
A book party was held at Americans for Tax Reform in Washington, D.C., for the publication of Bay Buchanan’s Bay…
Muzzled: Book Party
Juan Williams greeted guests and signed copies of his book Muzzled: The Assault on Honest Debate at a book launch…