Health Care Policy and the States
Colorado, Rhode Island, and New Mexico officials talked about the process of setting up in their state health insurance exchanges, which… read more
Colorado, Rhode Island, and New Mexico officials talked about the process of setting up in their state health insurance exchanges, which were part of the 2010 health care law.
“Opportunities & Challenges for State Officials” was a plenary session of the National Health Policy Conference held by AcademyHealth at the Grand Hyatt Washington.
In conclusion, the Health Services Research (HSR) Impact Award was presented by Mary Durham to the Oregon Health Insurance Experiment. The award was accepted by Katherine Baicker, the co-principal investigator of the study. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Katherine Baicker Professor Harvard School of Public Health->Department of Health Policy and Management
- Mary L. Durham Director Kaiser Permanente->Center for Health Research
- Patty Fontneau Executive Director and CEO Colorado Health Benefit Exchange
- Christopher F. Koller Commissioner Rhode Island->Health Insurance
- Lisa Simpson President and CEO AcademyHealth
- Alan Weil Executive Director National Academy for State Health Policy
- Julie Weinberg Director New Mexico Human Services Department->Medical Assistance Division
More Videos From
National Health Policy ConferenceMore Videos
Representative Michael Burgess on Health Care
Representative Michael Burgess (R-TX) spoke about the state of national health policy. He was “wary”…
National Health Policy Conference
Secretary Sebelius talked about Obama administration efforts to implement the health care law, the Affordable Care…
Affordable Care Act and Health Care Exchanges
Kyle Cheney talked about the status in the various states of the creation of health care exchanges as mandated in the…
Witnesses testified about implementation of the Affordable Care Act and on proposals to reform the Medicaid…