Federal Transportation Program Funding
Panelists talked about Congressional consideration of measures affecting current and future highway and infrastructure funding.
This program was part of the American Public Transportation Association annual legislative conference.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Boylan, Christopher Director General Contractors Association of New York->Government and Strategic Partnerships
- Lovaas, Deron Director Natural Resources Defense Council->Transportation Policy
- Lovaas, Deron Director Natural Resources Defense Council->Transit Policy, Energy, and Transportation Program
- Peppard, Colin Legislative Assistant U.S. Senate->Carper, T. (D-DE)
- Sandherr, Stephen E. Chief Executive Officer Associated General Contractors of America
- Wright, Frederick Executive Director American Assn. of State Highway and Transportation Officials
More Videos From
American Public Transportation Association ConferenceMore Videos
Public Transportation 2011 Legislative Conference, Part 3
Republican and Democratic staff directors from House and Senate Transportation Committees talked about Congress' plans…
Transportation Legislative Conference
The opening session of a conference on public transportation included speeches by top administration officials about…
Transit Security Roundtable
Panelists talked about the state of transportation security, legislation being contemplated by Congress to improve…
Partnerships in Transportation
In a portion of an American Public Transportation Association meeting, transportation industry experts talked about…