What's the Catch?
Rebecca Levy and Shelby Stevens' video, What’s the Catch?, was one of the middle school section second prize-winning videos in C-SPAN… read more
Rebecca Levy and Shelby Stevens' video, What’s the Catch?, was one of the middle school section second prize-winning videos in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest. They were eighth graders at Eastern Middle School in Silver Spring, Maryland.
The local cable company was Comcast.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was an annual national competition in which middle and high school students produced a documentary on a specific theme.*In the 2013 contest participants were asked to send a message to the president on the issue they consider most important in 2013. close
More Videos From
C-SPAN's 2013 StudentCam Competition: Message to the President
- Government Wa$te
- Renewable Energy
- Fishable, Swimmable, Drinkable
- In Sickness and in Health Care
- Education Across the Nation
- The Significance of Small Businesses
- Dangers of an Increasing Deficit
- Sincerely, Rachael
- Dear Mr. President...Where Is the Funding?
- Catching Waves for Renewable Energy
- Game of Risk: Israel and Iran
- Strangers: Illegal Immigration in America
- Border Crossing Controversy
- College: America's Gateway
- Education: Take A Spin
- State of the City
- What's the Catch?
- Guns In Our Schools
- Federal Deficit and Debt
- Education: America's Challenge
- Health Care Reform
- Tides of Tomorrow
- Public Transportation in the Nation
- Free Candy
- Unemployment in America
Inefficient Government Spending
Delaney Weller, Lauren Dickerson, and Maggie Olson’s video, Inefficient Government Spending, was one of the…
Dear Mr. President...Where Is the Funding?
Evelien Liu and Elizabeth Sporgitas’s video, Dear Mr. President...Where Is the Funding?, was one of the…
Rachael Bartish 's video, Sincerely Rachael, was one of the high school section third prize-winning videos in C-SPAN…
Dangers of an Increasing Deficit
Camila Tussie, Jacob Wilentz, and Brian Bosem’s video, Dangers of an Increasing Deficit , was one of the middle…