Federal Deficit and Debt
Katherine Wang and Timothy Zhou’s video, Federal Deficit and Debt, was one of the middle school section second prize-winning videos… read more
Katherine Wang and Timothy Zhou’s video, Federal Deficit and Debt, was one of the middle school section second prize-winning videos in C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest. They were eighth graders at Eastern Middle School in Silver Spring, Maryland.
The local cable company was Comcast.
C-SPAN Classroom’s StudentCam video documentary contest was an annual national competition in which middle and high school students produced a documentary on a specific theme.*In the 2013 contest participants were asked to send a message to the president on the issue they consider most important in 2013. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
More Videos From
C-SPAN's 2013 StudentCam Competition: Message to the President
- Government Wa$te
- Renewable Energy
- Fishable, Swimmable, Drinkable
- In Sickness and in Health Care
- Education Across the Nation
- The Significance of Small Businesses
- Dangers of an Increasing Deficit
- Sincerely, Rachael
- Dear Mr. President...Where Is the Funding?
- Catching Waves for Renewable Energy
- Game of Risk: Israel and Iran
- Strangers: Illegal Immigration in America
- Border Crossing Controversy
- College: America's Gateway
- Education: Take A Spin
- State of the City
- What's the Catch?
- Guns In Our Schools
- Federal Deficit and Debt
- Education: America's Challenge
- Health Care Reform
- Tides of Tomorrow
- Public Transportation in the Nation
- Free Candy
- Unemployment in America
Inefficient Government Spending
Delaney Weller, Lauren Dickerson, and Maggie Olson’s video, Inefficient Government Spending, was one of the…
Kye Masino’s video, Government Wa$te, was one of the middle school section third prize-winning videos in C-SPAN…
Dangers of an Increasing Deficit
Camila Tussie, Jacob Wilentz, and Brian Bosem’s video, Dangers of an Increasing Deficit , was one of the middle…
Alan Shimp’s video, Free Candy, was the high school-section first prize-winning video in C-SPAN Classroom’s…