Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened for a period of morning business and thereafter voted 64-34 in favor of confirming Patty Schwartz as judge in the U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
People in this video
- Mitch McConnell Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Bob Menendez U.S. Senator [D] New Jersey
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
More Videos From
- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on Reducing Gun Violence
- Senator Patrick Leahy on Reducing Gun Violence
- Senator Grassley on Gun Violence Prevention
Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate convened for a period of morning business.
The Senate convened and resumed consideration of the motion to proceed to S.649, the Safe Communities, Safe Schools Act…
Senator Lee on Filibustering Gun Legislation
Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) spoke on the Senate floor about filibustering immediate passage of gun control legislation that…