Office of Management and Budget Director Nomination Hearing
Sylvia Mathews Burwell testified before the Senate Budget Committee on her nomination for director of the Office of Management and Budget. She stressed that if confirmed she would be committed to getting the budget to Congress on time.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Charles "Chuck" E. Grassley U.S. Senator [R] Iowa
- Ronald "Ron" Harold Johnson U.S. Senator [R] Wisconsin
- Timothy M. Kaine U.S. Senator [D] Virginia
- Angus King U.S. Senator [I] Maine
- Jeffery "Jeff" Merkley U.S. Senator [D] Oregon
- Patty Murray U.S. Senator [D] Washington
- Rob Portman U.S. Senator [R] Ohio
- Bernard "Bernie" Sanders U.S. Senator [I] Vermont
- Jefferson "Jeff" Sessions U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
- Mark R. Warner U.S. Senator [D] Virginia
- Sheldon Whitehouse U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
Director of OMB Nomination Hearing
The Senate Budget Committee held a hearing about confirmation of the president’s nomination of Rob Portman to be…
Senator Grassley on the Senate Agenda
Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) reacted to the details already known about the President Obama’s fiscal year 2014…
Office of Management and Budget Director Confirmation Hearing
The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee held the first hearing on the nomination of Sylvia…
Senate Fiscal Year 2014 Budget Markup, Part 1
The Senate Budget Committee marked up the Senate fiscal year 2014 budget proposal.