House Democrats on Manufacturing Jobs
House Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer (D-MD) and other House Democrats talked to reporters about the Make It In America legislation for encouraging the growth of manufacturing and bringing jobs back from overseas.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Steny H. Hoyer U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- Eddie Bernice Johnson U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Daniel Lipinski U.S. Representative [D] Illinois
- Doris O. Matsui U.S. Representative [D] California
- Brad Schneider U.S. Representative [D] Illinois
- Kyrsten Sinema U.S. Representative [D] Arizona
- Mark A. Takano U.S. Representative [D] California
Following One Minutes, House will debate the rule for H.R. 3080, the Water Resources Reform and Development Act of…
H.R. 992 - Swaps Regulatory Improvement Act, Rules Committee Print (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Randy…
One Minute Speeches
H.R. 1960 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014 (Structured Rule) (Sponsored by…
Helping Sick Americans Now Act, Rules Committee Print (Structured Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Joe Pitts / Energy and…