House Democrats on Manufacturing Jobs
House Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer (D-MD) and other House Democrats talked to reporters about the Make It In America legislation for encouraging the growth of manufacturing and bringing jobs back from overseas.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Hoyer, Steny H. U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- Johnson, E. B. U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Lipinski, Daniel U.S. Representative [D] Illinois
- Matsui, Doris O. U.S. Representative [D] California
- Schneider, Brad U.S. Representative [D] Illinois
- Sinema, Kyrsten U.S. Representative [D] Arizona
- Takano, Mark A. U.S. Representative [D] California
Following One Minutes, House will debate the rule for H.R. 3080, the Water Resources Reform and Development Act of…
H.R. 992 - Swaps Regulatory Improvement Act, Rules Committee Print (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Randy…
One Minute Speeches
H.R. 1960 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014 (Structured Rule) (Sponsored by…
Helping Sick Americans Now Act, Rules Committee Print (Structured Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Joe Pitts / Energy and…