U.S. - Mexico Relations
Ambassador Eduardo Medina-Mora Icaza and others spoke about developments along the U.S.-Mexico border and their impact on immigration reform legislation emerging in Congress. They also responded to questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Alden, Edward Senior Fellow Council on Foreign Relations
- Cunningham, Nelson Chairman NDN->Latin American Policy
- Eduardo Medina-Mora Icaza,
- Meissner, Doris Senior Fellow and Director Migration Policy Institute->US Immigration Policy Program
- Rosenberg, Simon Founder and President NDN
U.S.-Mexico Border Region
Mayors discussed immigration, trade, and safety issues on and near the U.S.-Mexican border. They focused in…
U.S.-Mexico Border Security
Officials talked about border security initiatives and historical patterns in threats to border security. In his…
U.S.-Latin American Relations
New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson, just back from his recent trip to Cuba, talked aboutthe current state of US-Latin…
Secretary of State John Kerry and Mexican Foreign Minister Jose Antonio Meade spoke to reporters at the State…