Senators on Bipartisan Immigration Legislation
The “Gang of Eight,” a bipartisan group of senators working on immigration reform, spoke to reporters about their proposal for immigration legislation. Hearings on their proposal were scheduled to begin the following day.
People in this video
- Jeff Flake U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Lindsey Graham U.S. Senator [R] South Carolina
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Bob Menendez U.S. Senator [D] New Jersey
- Marco Rubio U.S. Senator [R] Florida
- Chuck Schumer U.S. Senator [D] New York
The Senate passed the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill, S. 744, on a vote of 68 to 32.
Immigration Reform Proposal
A bipartisan group of senators spoke to reporters about their immigration reform proposal which sought to improve…
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate continued debate on its fiscal year 2016 budget resolution. The Senate voted on a continuous…