Senate Democrats on Gun Legislation
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) and others briefed reporters on the status of S. 649, the gun legislation he submitted the previous week.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Blumenthal, Richard U.S. Senator [D] Connecticut
- Durbin, Richard "Dick" J. U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
- Manchin, Joe III U.S. Senator [D] West Virginia
- Murphy, Christopher "Chris" S. U.S. Senator [D] Connecticut
- Murray, Patty U.S. Senator [D] Washington
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Schumer, Charles E. U.S. Senator [D] New York
The Senate convened with a period of morning business and then resumed consideration of S.1243, the…
The Senate convened for a legislative session to consider the continuing resolution to keep the government operating.
The Senate convened for a legislative session.