Global Threats to National Security
James Clapper and Lieutenant General Michael T. Flynn testified before the Senate Armed Services Committee on current and future threats to… read more
James Clapper and Lieutenant General Michael T. Flynn testified before the Senate Armed Services Committee on current and future threats to the United States. They spoke specifically about potential nuclear threats from Iran and North Korea, and also about the Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Clapper, James R. Director Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Cruz, Ted U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Donnelly, Joseph "Joe" U.S. Senator [D] Indiana
- Flynn, Michael T. Director Defense Intelligence Agency
- Graham, Lindsey U.S. Senator [R] South Carolina
- Inhofe, James M. U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- King, Angus U.S. Senator [I] Maine
- Levin, Carl U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- McCain, John S. III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Reed, John "Jack" F. U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
Global Threats to the U.S.
Intelligence officials testified on global threats to the U.S. Topics included the operation of al-Qaida training camps…
Global National Security Threats
National Intelligence Director James Clapper and Defense Intelligence Agency Director Lieutenant Michael Flynn…
Threats to National Security
James Clapper and Lieutenant General Roland Burgess testified on global threats to U.S. national security. Topics…
Worldwide Intelligence Threats
Intelligence chiefs testified on worldwide threats to U.S. national security.