Fiscal Year 2014 Justice Department Budget Request
Attorney General Eric Holder testified before the House Appropriations Committee on his department’s fiscal year 2014 budget. He also fielded questions from lawmakers on legislation restricting guns along with additional topics.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bonner, Josiah "Jo" R. Jr. U.S. Representative [R] Alabama
- Culberson, John U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Fattah, Chaka U.S. Representative [D] Pennsylvania
- Harris, Andy M.D. U.S. Representative [R] Maryland
- Holder, Eric H. Jr. Attorney General Department of Justice
- Honda, Michael "Mike" U.S. Representative [D] California
- Lowey, Nita U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Rogers, Harold "Hal" U.S. Representative [R] Kentucky
- Rooney, Thomas "Tom" J. U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Schiff, Adam B. U.S. Representative [D] California
- Serrano, Jose U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Wolf, Frank R. U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
Justice Department Oversight and Budget, Attorney General Holder
Attorney Justice Eric Holder testified on the Justice Department’s fiscal year 2014 budget request. He also…
Attorney General Eric Holder Remarks
Attorney General Eric Holder spoke at the National Association of Attorneys General Winter/Spring Meeting at the…
Department of Justice Fiscal Year 2013 Budget
Attorney General Holder testified on his department’s fiscal year 2013 budget.
Justice Department Oversight, Part 2
Attorney General Eric Holder testified before the House Judiciary Committee. Topics included the killing of Osama…