The Senate convened for a period of morning business and thereafter resumed debate on the Internet sales tax bill, S.743, the Marketplace Fairness Act.
Bills in this Video
People in this video
- Dick Durbin U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
- Michael "Mike" B. Enzi U.S. Senator [R] Wyoming
- Heidi Heitkamp U.S. Senator [D] North Dakota
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Jeanne Shaheen U.S. Senator [D] New Hampshire
- Ron Wyden U.S. Senator [D] Oregon
- Barry C. Black Chaplain U.S. Senate
More Videos From
The Senate convened for a period of morning business.
The Senate convened and proceeded to executive session to consider the nomination of Ernest J. Moniz to be secretary of…
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate continued debate on gun control legislation and amendments.
Senate continued the motion to proceed to consideration of S. 744, Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and…