Bloomberg Washington Summit, Global Economy
Panelists talked about the state of the global economy, focusing on issues such as unemployment rates, consumer confidence, and fiscal policy.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cook, Peter Chief Correspondent Bloomberg Television->Washington
- Meyer, Laurence H. Governor (Former) Federal Reserve
- Phelps, Edmund Professor Columbia University->Economics
- Posen, Adam S. President Peterson Institute for International Economics
More Videos From
Bloomberg Washington Summit on Debt, Deficits & Economy
- Bloomberg Washington Summit, Federal Communications Commission
- Bloomberg Washington Summit, Washington and Wall Street
- Bloomberg Washington Summit, Investor Confidence
- Bloomberg Washington Summit, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett
- Bloomberg Washington Summit, Public Debt and Private Sector
- Bloomberg Washington Summit, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Bloomberg Washington Summit, Governor Bob McDonnell
Panelists talked about the state of the global economy.
TRT :35 m ****
8:37:32 In / Start
9:12:25 Out / End
U.S. Economy and Job Creation
Business leaders talked about ideas for job creation and lowering the unemployment rate.
Adolfo Carrion on Economic Policy
Aldolfo Carrion spoke about the operation of the White House Office of Urban Affairs, the Obama administration’s…
Bloomberg Washington Summit, Debt and Deficits
Panelists talked about the impact of debt and deficit spending on the U.S. economy. Among the topics they…