Bloomberg Washington Summit, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Gary Gensler spoke about economic regulation and the operations of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Among the topics he addressed were financial market regulations and building consumer confidence.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Peter Cook Chief Correspondent Bloomberg Television->Washington
- Gary G. Gensler Chair Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Nela Richardson Senior Analyst Bloomberg News->Economics
More Videos From
Bloomberg Washington Summit on Debt, Deficits & Economy
- Bloomberg Washington Summit, Federal Communications Commission
- Bloomberg Washington Summit, Washington and Wall Street
- Bloomberg Washington Summit, Investor Confidence
- Bloomberg Washington Summit, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett
- Bloomberg Washington Summit, Public Debt and Private Sector
- Bloomberg Washington Summit, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Bloomberg Washington Summit, Governor Bob McDonnell
Bloomberg Washington Summit, Washington and Wall Street
Panelists talked about U.S. fiscal policy and banking regulations. Among the issues they addressed were government…
U.S. Economy and the Housing Market
Panelists talked about the economy and the state of the U.S. housing market. They focused on foreclosure and…
U.S. Economic Agenda
Panelists spoke about the state of the economy, job creation, tax policy, and ways to jump start the economy.
U.S. Economy and Investor Confidence
Panelists spoke about the state of the economy and ways in which to build investor confidence. They talked about…