U.S. Special Operations
Admiral William McRaven, commander of U.S. Special Operations, outlined his vision for the role of special operations forces. Afterward, military policy experts responded to his speech.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bowman, Tom Correspondent NPR->Pentagon
- Feldman, Daniel Deputy Special Representative Department of State->Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Harman, Jane President and CEO Wilson (Woodrow) International Center for Scholars
- McRaven, William H. Commander U.S. Special Operations Command
- Robinson, Linda Senior Analyst RAND Corporation->International Policy
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano gave the keynote address at a discussion of cybersecurity and…
Secretary Napolitano on the National Security Agenda
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano talked about national security priorities, including cybersecurity,…
Future of Special Operations
Linda Robinson talked about the future and role of U.S. special operations in light of the opening of the movie Zero…
Book Discussion on One Hundred Victories
Linda Robinson talked about her book, One Hundred Victories: Special Ops and the Future of American Warfare, in which…