Missile Defense Fiscal Year 2014 Budget
Defense Department officials testified on their fiscal year 2014 budget request for missile defense. Much of the hearing was focused on preparedness against threats from Iran and North Korea.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Madelyn Creedon Assistant Secretary Department of Defense->Global Strategic Affairs
- Trent Franks U.S. Representative [R] Arizona
- John Garamendi U.S. Representative [D] California
- Michael Gilmore Director Department of Defense->Operational Test and Evaluation
- Doug Lamborn U.S. Representative [R] Colorado
- Jim Langevin U.S. Representative [D] Rhode Island
- Richard B. Nugent U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Michael "Mike" D. Rogers U.S. Representative [R] Alabama
- Loretta Sanchez U.S. Representative [D] California
- James D. Syring Director Department of Defense->Missile Defense Agency
- Michael "Mike" R. Turner U.S. Representative [R] Ohio
- Joe Wilson U.S. Representative [R] South Carolina
Fiscal policy experts talked about the federal budget and responding to fiscal uncertainty. This program was part of…
Cost of Iraq Contractors
Mark Gilmore talked about the new Congressional Budget Office report looking at the scope and cost of U.S. government…
Immigration Policy and U.S. Taxpayers, Part 1
Derrick Morgan talked about the Heritage Foundation report “The Fiscal Cost of Unlawful Immigrants and Amnesty to…
Treasury Department Fiscal Year 2014 Budget Request
Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew testified on his department’s fiscal year 2014 budget request.