House Democratic Women on Health Care Law
House Democratic women spoke to reporters about the upcoming House vote to repeal the health care law. Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi called the vote a “waste of time and money.”
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- DeLauro, Rosa U.S. Representative [D] Connecticut
- Kelly, Robin L. U.S. Representative [D] Illinois
- Pelosi, Nancy U.S. Representative [D] California
- Velazquez, Nydia M. U.S. Representative [D] New York
House Session, Part 2
The House considered H.Res. 202 - A resolution providing for the consideration of H.R. 807 - Full Faith and Credit…
House Session, Part 1
Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules:
1) H.R. 1896 - International Child Support Recovery Improvement…
The U.S. House of Representatives convened for a legislative session.
H.R. 8 - Job Protection and Recession Prevention Act of 2012 (Structured Rule)
1) H.R. 1905 - Iran Threat Reduction and…