IRS Scrutiny of Conservative Groups
Republican tea party members of Congress and tea party movement leaders spoke to reporters about the IRS' admission that it had targeted conservative groups for special scrutiny when determining tax-exempt status.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bachmann, Michele M. U.S. Representative [R] Minnesota
- Belson, Diane Member Laurens County (SC) Tea Party
- Cefaratti, Todd Founder TheTeaParty.net
- Cruz, Ted U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Lee, Michael "Mike" S. U.S. Senator [R] Utah
- Martin, Jenny Beth Co-Founder and National Coordinator Tea Party Patriots
- McConnell, Mitch Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Paul, Rand M.D. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Sekulow, Jordan Executive Director American Center for Law and Justice
- Zawistowski, Tom Founder Ohio Liberty Coalition
Tea Party Rally Against IRS Practices
Members of Congress joined with tea party activists in an “Audit the IRS” rally at the West Front of the…
Senate Session, Part 2
The Senate esumed consideration of S.954, the farm bill.
The Senate convened for a period of morning business and thereafter resumed consideration of S. 744, Border Security,…
The U.S. Senate convenes to resume consideration of S Con Res 8, the budget resolution for fiscal 2014, offered by…