Combating Malaria, Part 1
Experts in the science, prevention, and treatment of malaria testified on their efforts in fighting the disease over the prior decade in Africa, and with global health, global human rights, and international organizations.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Dybul, Mark R. M.D. Executive Director Global Fund for AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria
- Weina, Peter Deputy Commander Walter Reed Army Res. Institution
- Bera, Ami U.S. Representative [D] California
- Cicilline, David N. U.S. Representative [D] Rhode Island
- Meadows, Mark R. U.S. Representative [R] North Carolina
- Smith, Christopher "Chris" H. U.S. Representative [R] New Jersey
- Stockman, Steve U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Weber, Randy U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Ziemer, Timothy Coordinator U.S. Agency for International Development->Malaria
Fighting Global Tuberculosis, AIDS, and Malaria
The hearing was about the reauthorization of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief.
Summit on Malaria
U.S. government officials, world public health officials, and others participated in a White House Summit on…
Combating Malaria, Part 2
Fiscal Year 2014 Foreign Aid Budget
Rajiv Shah and Daniel Yohannes testified on the budget request for their respective foreign assistance programs, the…