Future of Publishing
A panel of graduate students in New York University’s publishing program talked about the future of publishing, particular through… read more
A panel of graduate students in New York University’s publishing program talked about the future of publishing, particular through digital technology. They responded to questions from the audience.
This event took place at the annual book publishing trade show, Book Expo America, held May 29- June 1, 2013, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. close
People in this video
- Peter Balis Director John Wiley and Sons->Digital Business Development
- Andrea Chambers Director New York University->Center for Publishing
- Teresa Ferraiolo Executive Assistant Macmillan->Children's Group
- Thea James Manager Workman Publishing->Digital Sales and Promotion
- April Rim Sales Assistant Library Journal
- Christian Scarlett Intern Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
More Videos From
2013 Book Expo America Day 3
- Book Discussion on Fear of Flying
- Book Discussion on Dot.Complicated and Dot.
- Book Discussion on "Mr. President"
Panel on Self-Publishing
Panelists talked about the impact of self-publishing on the book industry. They also responded to questions from…
Book Discussion on Identical
Scott Turow, president of the Authors Guild, talked about authors in the digital age of publishing and about his…
John Sargent on the Book Industry
John Sargent talked about the current and future state of the book industry. He spoke with Becky Anderson,…
Publisher Interview with Johnny Temple and Dennis Johnson
Indepenedent publishers talked about the publishing business. Johnny Temple is the founder and publisher of…