Future of Publishing
A panel of graduate students in New York University’s publishing program talked about the future of publishing, particular through… read more
A panel of graduate students in New York University’s publishing program talked about the future of publishing, particular through digital technology. They responded to questions from the audience.
This event took place at the annual book publishing trade show, Book Expo America, held May 29- June 1, 2013, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Balis, Peter Director John Wiley and Sons->Digital Business Development
- Chambers, Andrea Director New York University->Center for Publishing
- Ferraiolo, Teresa Executive Assistant Macmillan->Children's Group
- James, Thea Manager Workman Publishing->Digital Sales and Promotion
- Rim, April Sales Assistant Library Journal
- Scarlett, Christian Intern Houghton Mifflin
More Videos From
2013 Book Expo America Day 3
- Book Discussion on Fear of Flying
- Book Discussion on Dot.Complicated and Dot.
- Book Discussion on "Mr. President"
Panel on Self-Publishing
Panelists talked about the impact of self-publishing on the book industry. They also responded to questions from…
Book Discussion on Identical
Scott Turow, president of the Authors Guild, talked about authors in the digital age of publishing and about his…
John Sargent on the Book Industry
John Sargent talked about the current and future state of the book industry. He spoke with Becky Anderson,…
Publisher Interview with Jonathan Karp and Morgan Entrekin
Jonathan Karp and Morgan Entrekin talked about the state of the publishing industry.
They were interviewed while at the…