Windstorm Damage Mitigation Efforts
Experts on wind, structural safety, and civil and coastal engineering testified on efforts to mitigate damage from wind hazards, including tornadoes, hurricanes, and derechos.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ernst Keisling Professor Texas Tech University->Civil and Environmental Engineering
- David Prevatt Professor University of Florida->Civil and Coastal Engineering
- Debra Ballen Senior Vice President Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety
- Larry D. Bucshon M.D. U.S. Representative [R] Indiana
- Daniel Lipinski U.S. Representative [D] Illinois
Kerry Young on Hurricane Sandy Relief Funding
Kerry Young spoke via Skype about House Speaker John Boehner’s decision to pull a bill providing Hurricane Sandy…
Senator Dick Durbin on Hurricane Sandy Response
Senator Harry Reid on Hurricane Sandy
Hurricane Sandy Relief Funding
Dan Friedman talked about Hurricane Sandy relief funding legislation passed by the Senate, and he responded to…