Justice Department Oversight and Budget, Attorney General Holder
Attorney Justice Eric Holder testified on the Justice Department’s fiscal year 2014 budget request. He also discussed his department’s seizure of Associated Press phone records and the IRS targeting conservative groups for investigation.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Lindsey Graham U.S. Senator [R] South Carolina
- Eric H. Holder Jr. Attorney General Department of Justice
- Mark Steven Kirk U.S. Senator [R] Illinois
- Barbara A. Mikulski U.S. Senator [D] Maryland
- Lisa Murkowski U.S. Senator [R] Alaska
- Richard C. Shelby U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
More Videos From
Department of Justice Budget and Activities
Fiscal Year 2014 Justice Department Budget Request
Attorney General Eric Holder testified before the House Appropriations Committee on his department’s fiscal year…
Attorney General Eric Holder Remarks
Attorney General Eric Holder spoke at the National Association of Attorneys General Winter/Spring Meeting at the…
Department of Justice Fiscal Year 2015 Budget Request
Attorney General Eric Holder and Inspector General Michael Horowitz testified on their department’s fiscal year…
Department of Justice Fiscal Year 2013 Budget
Attorney General Holder testified on his department’s fiscal year 2013 budget.