Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened and resumed consideration of S 744, the immigration bill. Additionally Senator Brian Schatz (D-HI) delivered his first speech in the Senate and Senator Tim Kaine (D-VA) made remarks in Spanish.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Feller, Moshe Director Upper Midwest Merkos - Lubavitch House (West St, Paul, MN)
- McConnell, Mitch Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Rubio, Marco U.S. Senator [R] Florida
- Schatz, Brian E. U.S. Senator [D] Hawaii
- Sessions, Jefferson "Jeff" U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
More Videos From
- Senate Session, Part 2
- Senator Rubio on Immigration
- Senator Kaine on Immigration
- Senator Sessions on Immigration
The Senate began consideration of S. 358, to amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to change the level, and…
The Mitchell/Dole Amendment No. 239 was passed, to adjust to lawful temporary resident status certain nationals of…
CR pp. S2205-S2295. The Senate passed S. 1721, The Intelligence Oversight Act, by a vote of 71-19, sufficient to…
Senator Sessions on Immigration
Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) spoke on the Senate floor about immigration legislation.