Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened and resumed consideration of S 744, the immigration bill. Additionally Senator Brian Schatz (D-HI) delivered his first speech in the Senate and Senator Tim Kaine (D-VA) made remarks in Spanish.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Moshe Feller Director Upper Midwest Merkos - Lubavitch House (West St, Paul, MN)
- Mitch McConnell Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Marco Rubio U.S. Senator [R] Florida
- Brian E. Schatz U.S. Senator [D] Hawaii
- Jeff Sessions U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
More Videos From
- Senate Session, Part 2
- Senator Rubio on Immigration
- Senator Kaine on Immigration
- Senator Sessions on Immigration
The Senate resumed consideration of S. 744, the immigration bill.
The Senate began consideration of S. 358, to amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to change the level, and…
The Mitchell/Dole Amendment No. 239 was passed, to adjust to lawful temporary resident status certain nationals of…
CR pp. S2205-S2295. The Senate passed S. 1721, The Intelligence Oversight Act, by a vote of 71-19, sufficient to…